“Great food,slow service”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I ate here with family while visiting in nearby Kingsport. I had the pulled pork platter with potato salad and collard greens. All were delicious. They have a sauce station with several varieties of BBQ sauce. I had the hot sauce and it was so good! The reason that I'm only giving three stars is because it took twenty minutes to bring our drinks! This was midday and the restaurant wasn't crowded. To me it was unacceptable to wait that long for four pops!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The first time I dined here, I got the pulled pork sandwich with broccoli salad. It was so good, I ordered the same thing the next time I ate there! You can choose your own sauce for the BBQ, they have stations where you get them yourself. Some of the sauces were a little odd for me but the Memphis BBQ sauce was just right! The BBQ is not dry, it is juicy and flavorful even without the sauces. They have a nice selection of draft beer and the the prices are reasonable. They had live music both times I visited so if you wanna miss it, come early on the weekends!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Outstanding! This restaurant had it all. The delectable BBQ'd ribs, chicken and brisket were 'melt in your mouth' delicious. The atmosphere was relaxing and it was a perfect place to unwind during our sightseeing stops. The service was extremely friendly and fast. Doug, the smoke master, presented us with choices of unique bbq sauce samples to go with our ribs and brisket. Definitely recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Big lunches for big appetites. This place does good BBQ sandwiches, platters and fried pickle chips. Nice older building with a long bar on one side. Worth the stop.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend Bone Fire Smokehouse. Excellent Bar B Que and friendly staff. I had the Hog sandwich one of the best sandwiches I have ever had ....a must stop if in the area.

1  Thank Cameron F