“Love the place”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great Food! Great atmosphere! Good People. Love the corn bread fritters! Just love it all around! :)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our group used the meeting room upstairs for a private business luncheon. Great space. We enjoyed the food also, particularly the pulled pork. The barbeque sauces were downstairs but that was not a major inconvenience. You can choose from a variety of sauces or combine any and all as you wish. The service was wonderful. If you go, don't miss out on the sweet potato cake--to die for!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This restaurant is inside an old hardware store! Old wooden floors, a balcony, and a rolling stepladder that I guess was used to get items from the top shelves. The atmosphere reminded me of walking into a building in the old west.
Food was excellent! BBQ beef, pork, and chicken were offered. None of the meat comes pre-sauced. There is a counter with at least 5 different bbq sauces offered in various flavors and heat levels.
There is a bar inside the restaurant also, but it was probably about 10-15 chairs total and not loud at all. We had our kids with us right next to the bar, and things were pretty mellow.
Service was quick and even the owner came out to survey the scene and asked us how our meal was. I definitely will go back next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was my first time eating at Bone Fire. I was in town for a few days of training for work. I came across the restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try. I called in my order about an hour and a half before I knew I would be able to pick it up. I ordered the sliced brisket and three sides, which included mashed sweet potatoes, cole slaw, and green beans. When I walked in to pick up the order at the bar I liked the ambience of the restaurant. It has a pub type feel with a large wooden bar and dimmer lighting. The employee behind the bar was very friendly. They offer at least 6 varieties of barbecue sauce in condiment cups to choose. I opted for the memphis and was not disappointed. The flavor was smoky but not too sweet. The brisket was fabulous. it was very moist and tender. I would even go on to say this is the best brisket I have tasted. The sides were good as well. The cornbread was sweet and moist. Overall a great experience. I cannot say what service would be for dining in would be but the takeout was great.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Some of our group seemed to like their meal, others did not. Based on my taste, it was just okay. I would probably try another restaurant next time.