Red Roof Inn Abingdon
Comfort Inn(Abingdon)
$98
$85
Agoda.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
$116
$90
Agoda.com
Alpine Motel(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Abingdon(Abingdon)(Great Value!)
$129
Fairfield Inn
$160
$210
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanbefore hitting the roadgood nights sleepincluded wafflescoffee potdouble bedroomadjoining roomsfree breakfastbiscuits and gravyconvenient locationstayed here for one nightmini fridgewould stay againmotelinterstatepetdesk
Reviewed October 8, 2012

do not stay here! My husband and I found bugs in the bed (not neccessarily bed bugs) but bugs none-the-less, and the clerk basically said we were mistaken. After telling her three times there were little bugs in the bed and they were moving and we wanted a refund, she tried to give us another room.. no thank you! finally got a refund, then she calls me twice in a series of two days both late at night. If anyone should have called you would think it would have been the hotel manager.

the rooms were dated and I don't see where they were updating anything as of yet. NOT RECOMMENDED! you can stay at the Comfort Inn down the street for almost as cheap and a much nicer room and staff!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pam U
Anil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Abingdon, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear Pam U,

Thank you for sharing a review with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. As you know, we have been diligent in resolving the matter directly with you. I did personally send you 2 apology letters and even provided a full refund for double the amount you paid for your room due to the inconvenience. Our rooms are treated monthly by a licensed pest control company. After hearing of your concerns, I did have them come out and inspect the room. In conclusion, there were no findings of any bed bugs. Unfortunately, our many attempts to resolve the matter with you have not been successful. I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations.

Regretfully,
Anil-GM
Americas Best Value Inn - Abingdon, VA

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed there on sept 15. You can tell that they are working to make the hotel nicer. The room was clean, friendly staff, etc. For the price, I think it is worth it. The location is good if you want to go to the Barter theatre or go biking on the creeper trail. We like Abingdon and all that it has to offer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gumilla

Dear Gumilla,

Thank you for sharing a traveler opinion with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. Abingdon is a wonderful area for tourists. Whether it's the sights of our historic buildings, the sounds from a musical showing in town, the tastes from our many restaurants, or the smells of the crisp mountain air along the Virginia Creeper Trail, Abingdon has something to entertain your senses.

Regards,