“Good food/service so so”

Milano's Italian Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Their food is excellent and I do recommend them for that alone. Service was good but found a couple of employees to be a bit to loud around the service/registrar area. Two waitresses arguing! I could have had this at home with the kids- but the food was better here and I did not have to make it! Good interior decor and TV's on 3 walls with closed captioning gave a single diner something to see while eating. Just that I could have done without the language and argument between employees.
Outdoor Koi pond was awesome! Gotta bring the kids back to see it.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am a huge fan. Everything is great and won't break your wallet. The garlic knots are tremendous. I have always recommended Milano's and will continue too.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have dined here many times in the past few years.I can honestly say I have never received a bad meal and the service has been impecable.My sister,cousin and I ate there Tuesday night and I ordered the lasagna for the first time.The entry came with a house salad and toast.The lasagna serving could have easily fed two people and I found it too be very good.I normaly order the calzone and have never eaten a calzone in the Tricities area as good,and reasonably priced as Milanos.I continue to return here for the variety,the price and the consistently good fresh prepared food.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I eat here at least once a week. Servers are excellent Good food, great prices, a solid value best food is sandwiches, pizza and salads no beer or wine but otherwise a great little place

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The restaurant was very crowded and it took about 30 minutes before our drinks were ordered. To be fair the restaurant was very crowded and loud. As it was our first time there we had an open mind but once we got the food we decided never again. Bland taste and poor presentation. The price however is okay.