“Rain is my favorite place in Abingdon!”

Rain Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Beautiful building with outdoor patio, very unique art/decor with a beautiful open bar and lounge area.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Rain is my favorite place in Abingdon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great atmosphere. Great food. great service. I can't say enough about how wonderful everything is here! I can never decide what to get to eat because it is all so good! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited July 2013

“Best food, Best Staff, Best Atmosphere in Abingdon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been frequenting rain for a while now and it is hands down my only choice when it comes to grabbing dinner and/or drinks in Abingdon. The staff is great, food is phenomenal, and the overall atmosphere is light and fun. This is definitely the jewel of Abingdon!

• Visited July 2013
Inman, South Carolina, USA
“Great Meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice atmosphere. Very busy, but they made an effort to fit us in! We had to wait for food a little longer then normal, but since they fit us in, we were not unhappy! Food was worth the wait and they offered us free dessert because of the delay! We would definitely go back!

Visited June 2013
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch. Everything was tasty and the service was excellent. I had fish tacos, my friends had pork tostada, chicken salad, and veggie burger, all very good. Make room for dessert. The chocolate flour less cake with strawberry ice cream was to die for. Ice creams are all home maid even strains the seeds out of the strawberry. I can't wait to try it for dinner.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Was excited to eat at Rain after reading the great reviews. The food was great, service not so. Very slow, and the wait staff was a bit rude. Maybe it wasn't a good night....

Visited July 2013