“Luna Pizza was a good meal”
Review of LUNA PIZZA - CLOSED

LUNA PIZZA
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had a big group and ordered delivery. The pizza was tasty and reasonably priced. The young man who dropped it off was really nice as well. Overall a good experience, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The pizza from this restaurant was quite different from any I have ever had before. The sauce was the was sweet tasting ! It caught me by suprise, so if you are in the area, this is a must have for lunch or late night dinner!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in Abingdon! Never disappoints, I've recommended Luna to almost everyone I know! Great specials and the regular prices are great for the quality and quantity of food.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped by Luna's yesterday afternoon and had some of the best pizza I have ever eaten. We ordered a large supreme pizza, a house salad, and 2 beers and our total was right at 30.00. I will start with the salad....large bed of field greens (yes, no iceberg in this house) with house made bleu cheese dressing. Greens were fresh and the dressing to die for. The pizza came and it was just beautiful. The veggies were fresh and cut in large chunks, the onions were purple and left in whole ringlets. The sauce is house made; very fresh and tasty. The crust, oh but the crust, that was the best part. It was crispy all the way to the tip of the triangle and had the best flavor and texture. If you want a great pizza that is made right in front of you, for a great price, then you need to check this place out. Really, just blown away!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The quality of the pizza is among the best I've ever had... However, the service was terrible. Obviously they were under-staffed. There are only about 5 tables in the place, so I was surprised that they were so overworked! But the pizza was fabulous enough to make up for it. I'll be back and hope that they're not overworked next time.