“Good on-the-road food”
Review of Tuscan Italian Grill - CLOSED

Tuscan Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We Have relocated our restaurant from MARION & Abingdon VA to AltaVista VA.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Happily located at a place off I-81 at dinner time on a long trip, the Tuscan offered good food, friendly service and very reasonable prices. My try-color tortellini was topped with one of the better pesto sauces I've had and my wife's cheese-stuffed rigatoni was topped with a very tasty topping of bruschetta diced tomatoes. We've put it down as a regular dinner stop on the CT - SC trip.

There are newer reviews for Tuscan Italian Grill

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great service and food ready when promised. Spaghetti and meatballs. Delicious!!!
I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys great Italian food.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service here is excellent as the food comes out quickly. I have a Caesar salad and a small pizza and enjoyed both. The bill was reasonable as they have "Happy Hour" until 9 p.m. and a good assortment of drinks that qualify.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was excited about trying the food at this restaurant but was disappointed.
The pizza, rolls and salad were good but some of the other side dishes looked disgusting. I was charged for the "free" beverages that were supposed to be included on the buffet menu until I questioned the charge. The dessert offered on the buffet was only canned fruit cocktail.
I think ordering from the menu might have been a better choice. The food others received looked much better. I will not be coming back and would not recommend this restaurant. It was very overpriced for what was offered.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My table had some standards: lasagna and baked spaghetti. It was well cooked and had a great flavor. The price was fair, making for good value. Decent selection of wines. You need to get Douby bread with your order!