“Excellent food!!!”
Review of Figaredo's Bistro - CLOSED

Figaredo's Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Dinner service Tuesday through Saturday from 5m-9pm Tapas bar opens at 4pm
“Excellent food!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been twice and both times were excellent. The pizzas are great but the sausage calzone is out of this world! A little on the pricey side but it's worth every penny.

Bristol, Tennessee
“Wonderful hidden gem on Main Street”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Great meal with great friends! Great food, cool martini area near the bar, great wine list. We had the duck ravioli, chicken parm, and the skirt steak - all tasted great!

Don't be in a hurry though. They're a bit slow, but it was perfect for our night.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“Great intimate Valentine Day experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food and location. The noise was a little much (due to other customers) but overall a great experience. Our server was a little new and wasn't very helpful on wine recommendations, etc. while pricey we really enjoyed our meal and the "Valentini" drink

• Visited February 2014
Unicoi, Tennessee
“Figaredo's Bistro - a destination spot in Abingdon”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If you like fine food, nice atmosphere, a well made cocktail, and a proprietor who takes a very personal interest in both the quality of his restaurant and the experience had by his guests, this is a place to dine in Abingdon. Whether it is a special occasion, or a before the theatre meal, Figaredo's is an excellent place to eat. The new location is well thought out, and much better than the previous one. The menu is still a bit limited, but the selections are not to be missed. They are imaginative, very well prepared, and tastefully presented. This is certainly one of the top three places in Abingdon -- don't miss it.

• Visited February 2014
Bristol, Virginia
“Server ruined the experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Let me start by saying that the food was excellent. The pasta was clearly made in house, the pizza crust was crisp and delicious, and everything came out hot and fresh within a very reasonable amount of time. The restaurant itself was beautiful, with large windows and fresh flowers on every table; the atmosphere was nice without being stuffy. The service, however, was terrible. Our server was rude for the entire time we were there for no discernible reason. I thought maybe I was imagining it, at first, until my husband asked me if I knew her, since she was acting as if she hated me. She would use a condescending tone with me every time she had to speak to us and give me looks that could not have been interpreted as anything other than contempt. She also made every effort to rush us out the door as fast as possible. The message that we needed to hurry up and get out could not have been more clear if she had explicitly stated it (which is strange, since they were not busy). I have absolutely no explanation for any of it, because we ordered simple things, asked for nothing extra and were nothing but polite to her. It was really baffling, and because of it, I'm not sure if I really want to go back, even though the food was great. It made both of us really uncomfortable.

Visited February 2014
figaredosrestaurant, Owner at Figaredo's Bistro, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
We are very sorry for your bad experience. Being a family owned restaurant our number one priority is to make our costumers feel welcome and at home in our establishment. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so we can take action and make sure this will not happened again.Santiago & Naomi Figaredo