My friend had stayed at the Martha many times. As a gift for my birthday, we spent 2 nights there. The hotel is extremely beautiful! Many antique pieces mixed with a newly renovated building. The service of all the staff that we encountered was first rate. The beds and linens were very nice. The bathroom was spotless. We ate dinner one night at Sisters and it was very good.We had the continental breakfast which was fresh fruit and pastry.There were complimentary snacks and bottled water and coffee in the room.(suite has mini frig) The indoor pool is nice and the outdoor hottub is perfectly situated near a fire pit. The Inn is in the downtown area and within an easy stroll to many shops and other dining choices.My favorite part of our stay had to be sitting on the large front porch in the beautiful wicker chairs sipping a very nice glass of port and chatting with other guests. I must also say that in every shop, restaurant, and shopping facility we met the friendliest and kindest people I have ever met. A beautiful Inn and a beautiful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- History and legends abound at this historic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your The Martha Washington Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Martha Washington Hotel Abingdon
- Martha Washington Hotel
- Martha Washington Inn Abingdon Va
- The Martha Washington Inn