Quimby Country Lodge & Cottages
Travelocity
Motel Lennoxville(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Motel de l'Outlet(Magog)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
$113
Hotels.com
All reviewscanadian borderget awaysecond homeyear after yearother guestsnew englandnortheast kingdomlobster bakefishing campmooseporchweddinglaketraditionfallvermontinternet
Reviewed October 21, 2015

We got married on Sept 26, 2015 and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location. It was breathtaking! The hall is gorgeous as is the rock where we got married. My wedding was absolutely perfect!!! We stayed all weekend with our wedding party and it was fabulous. A great gettaway for friends and family. We had so much fun. Its a wonderful place with an amazing chef. The food is AMAZING! You feel like family there. Can't wait to go again for my one year anniversary! I can't thank quimbys enough for making my wedding beyond amazing!!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sladhaynes6
Reviewed October 5, 2015

Quimby's is a beautiful, family-oriented vacation spot in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. I spent many summers there during my childhood, and now I bring my kids up there all the way from Florida. We love it!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Colton M
Reviewed September 28, 2015

We have stayed here several times and love the peace, cleanliness, fabulous location with all sorts of outdoor activity available or simply sitting around and reading. Easy access to the Eastern Townships of Quebec which are well worth exploring on the rainy days. Very friendly as well. We will return.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank X6916NMdavidt
Reviewed September 21, 2015

I have been coming to Quimby with 3 other friends for many years now, and each time I go it is like visiting an old friend who welcomes me and allows me to get back to the nature I love.
I start to relax the second I step into the cottage, and think about hiking, kayaking the 2 close by lakes, or just doing some plain old porch sitting with a cup of tea. The calls of the Loons relaxes me instantly.
The staff can not be any nicer or eager to make your stay a very nice one. I go to Quimby in early September, therefore, I bring food and drinks with me because during this season, the dinning room is not open.
I know from going there that many families and friends meet each other there for reunions, weddings, or other outdoor activities.
The cottage is clean and neat, and is supplied with towels and sheets. If you are staying in a cottage with a kitchen, basic utensils are provided.
If you are looking for a nice country place to stay, Quimby Country Lodge & Cottages is a destination you should "check into".

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank edieh320
Reviewed September 14, 2015

Cool nights, warm days, clean air. Perfect for deep relaxing and regaining a sense of wonder at the beauty of nature. We have been coming for many decades. Quimby's had been an anchor in my life. Try it.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family