Quimby Country Lodge & Cottages
$60
Motel Lennoxville(Sherbrooke)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Motel de l'Outlet(Magog)(Great Value!)
$89
$118
$113
Travelocity
All reviewscanadian borderget awaysecond homeyear after yearother guestsnew englandnortheast kingdomlobster bakefishing campmooseporchweddinglaketraditionfallvermontinternet
Reviewed September 8, 2015

A wonderful getaway. Peaceful,quiet,friendly and very clean. My husband had a good time fishing and boats with trolling motors are provided, as well as kayaks. A beautiful lake surrounded the cabins and made for a picturesque scene.

Reviewed September 7, 2015

My favorite vacation spot. No tvs, computers or telephones to distract you.
Great hiking, tennis by Forest Pond and swimming at the rock or at sandy beach. The Northeast KIngdom of Vermont at it's finest

Room Tip: You can light a fire in the wood stove in your cabin on chilly mornings. A great way to start your day.
Reviewed August 27, 2015

We really had a great time at Quimby's. The property is absolutely beautiful and we even saw a moose! The staff was outstanding - everything was spotless and they were always accommodating and cheerful. The food was also fantastic. The cabins are a bit run down and 2 of the 3 beds in our cabin were very uncomfortable.

Reviewed August 27, 2015

We first came here with my mother, two nephews, three sons and me. This was our forty first year. Quimbys accommodated my family ever since. I waited for the boys to complain about the lack of night life, I watched them uae the camp to measure their future wives, and I watched my grandchildren fall for the magic. In this year's thank you note, my sixteen year old grand daughter explained how important Quimby Country was to her. It is a place where parents don't need to say no for a week.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank misspris3000
Reviewed August 27, 2015

The northeast corner of the northeast kingdom of Vermont is as close to nowhere as anywhere and exactly where you will find the most beautiful, tranquil home away from home- Quimby Country. I have been going to Quimby Country ever since I was 6 months old, continuing a tradition of over 60 years that my grandfather began. Every year I anxiously await my drive down the gravel path over looking Forrest Lake where I spend a week with not only my immediate family, but my Quimby family that I have gained over the years. Spending a week their every summer you will soon surpass all QC milestones such as swimming out to the raft the first time, kayaking to sandy beach, making it the top of Averill mountain, and is where I imagine bringing my kids one day to do the same. I would recommend Quimby's to anyone. The perfect place for anyone looking for a little escape and will end up truly finding a home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family