“Good Food that Won't Rob your wallet”
Review of Mr G's Restaurant - CLOSED

Mr G's Restaurant
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went there for the first time tonight. I ordered sea scallops and he got the special which was an orange glazed ham. His portion was HUGE and double what other local places give you. The salad bar was included and the NE Clam chowder was awesome! Even the peas, which were probably only canned, were full of flavor. My new favorite place to eat. Waitress did not seem too friendly at the beginning but she warmed up through the meal. Was a nice time and I will bring my daughter back. (We have tried many times to eat there, but they open later, than we usually eat) My daughter is mentally challenged and we try to be in early so she does not go into meltdown mode.

1  Thank CoconutGirl1961
There are newer reviews for Mr G's Restaurant

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were lucky enough to find this gem within site of exit 8 off 91. Good diner food, kind, thoughtful and attentive service, good prices. A bit on the slow side in getting food considering the number of people at the time. Ice cream shop in the same plaza, which has the most soft-serve flavors I have ever seen.

1  Thank Ami S
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had luch here a few weeks back. Very good homemade food. Apple pie is great. Nice clean family oriented restaurant. All you can eat breakfast on Sat. and Sun. from 7am to 11:30am. All you can eat Fish fry on Thur. night 5pm to closing. You got to try this place. It's just off of rt. 91 at exit 8 north or south bound.

1  Thank BeardedBear1959
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Pulled off the highway to grab a bite. Found Mr G's on TA. Quaint little place. Definitely a locals spot. Great homemade onion rings. Wife had the Ruben with sweet potato fries. I had Salisbury Steak with had cut fries. Typical comfort food. Food was excellent. Service was very good, we had Amanda. Loved her stars. Great place for a quick bite.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The 3 of us went for fish fry as we have for over a year. Always good, not tonight. Fish seemed like it was mush regular Chrissy fries were sub for fresh, and they were as soggy as the fish. My poor daughter ordered cheeseburger, when it arrived the meat looked pressed and not as fresh as usual and it was broken in 1/2 and no cheese, and not hot. Our waitress was not around so I asked for another to take the burger back for replacement.
Meanwhile my daughter sat with no food. By the time her food came we were finished, I was disgusted with the whole dinner. Waitress seemed to think everything was normal, said " she didn't get far"with the cook when she reported our unpleasant meal.

Your cook is lazy and does not care. You have lost our patronage. SO upset we went to all the prepping to go out for a nice meal to,be served that slop.

2  Thank noodlewindsor