We just returned from the West Mountain Inn and had a wonderful time. The food was absolutely incredible--a six course dinner and breakfast (complete with apple pie a la mode for dessert!) are included in the price of the room. The inn was very clean and comfortable. We stayed in room #10 which had a king-sized 4-poster bed, a loft and wood-burning fireplace. We were the only guests there at the time of check-in so we were able to see all of the rooms--all were very nice. If you go during the winter, don't miss the sledding! :) We can't wait to stay--and eat--there again.
Property: West Mountain InnAddress: 144 Mountain View Dr, Intersection River Rd and Rte 313, Arlington, VT 05250-9116
Location: United States > Vermont > Green Mountains > Arlington
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant Suites
Ranked #1 of 8 B&Bs / Inns in Arlington
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:3 star — West Mountain Inn 3*
Number of rooms: 19
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains