This is our second visit to a place where I learned to ski as a child. West Mountain Inn is located in an idyllic New England Village where everyone is social and helpful. We found the Inn Keeper and her staff to be very pleasant, helpful, professional and interested in our well-being. We stayed in the Robert Frost Room and found it to be very accommodating, well appointed and cozy.
My wife and I are truly looking forward to our third adventure at West Mountain Inn and points of interests in southern Vermont.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains