This inn is an exceptional place. My husband and I have stayed at the inn for birthdays and anniversarys. The rooms are not fancy, but charming, the kind I want to stay in when visiting Vermont. The breakfasts and dinners served at your own private table, are the best to be found anywhere! Both breakfast and dinner have many offerings to choose from and during the cooler months you can eat by firelight. I will admit that we have driven over 3 hours on a Saturday just to eat dinner at the inn. The location is mountainside and very quiet but not too far away from Arlington and Manchester main attractions. Looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains