My husband and I are recently retired and finally got the opportunity to use a Groupon we had purchased a little more than a year ago when life was too busy to use it! Alas, the Groupon had expired, but when we called to use the value of it, the West Mountain Inn told us they would still honor the Groupon deal. We were welcome to stay for two nights with $40 dining credit as purchased! This was a generous offer on the part of the Inn. Because it was recently past peek leaf season we had our selection of many beautifully decorated rooms. The location was lovely, food delicious and hiking behind the inn fun. We got to watch the Red Sox win games 4 & 5 on the flat screen tv located on the main floor. All and all a wonderful experience. We hope to return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains