The Inn is nestled among panoramic views of the surrounding mountains that are spectacular.
The gardens and the property are beautiful, and I loved the alpacas! My friends and I arrived at a time during the week when no one else was there, and the staff allowed us to check out all of the rooms. They all looked clean and comfortable, and each one was unique and had a little something different to offer. All of the staff were really friendly and genuinely helpful. As indicated in a previous review, in the rooms themselves there are no tvs, phones or clocks, and cell phone connection is sketchy, but they have added Wi-Fi. There's a tv in a lounge for people that can't unplug...but for me personally getting off of the grid is the thing that I value the most.
Fabulous breakfasts with all local items and ingredients, and 5 course dinner is to die for! This was my 2nd trip there this year, and I can't wait to find time to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains