My wife and I took a quick weekend trip out to VT just to spend some time relaxing and we stayed at the West Mountain Inn. We'd stayed once before back in July during our honeymoon and we loved the place both times! It is a comfortable place to stay in a beautiful part of the state. The rooms vary quite a bit, but we didn't spend much time in them anyhow as the sitting area downstairs is so comfortable and welcoming. It was especially nice with the cold weather outside sitting in front of the fireplace. The one downside was an abundance of kids being a little on the noisy side while playing Mario Kart. Not a big deal but it would have been nice if the staff had asked them to be a little quieter or at least move into the game room rather than the sitting area. Breakfast is amazingly delicious and more than worth the price, dinner is also very good but as it isn't really my style of food I doubt I'd do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains