We were there for a family wedding. The rooms were big and clean, with a bathroom in each room. Rooms varied from single to suites - even had a couple of cottages on the property. All up-to-date facilities. Had big country breakfast Monday through Saturday and Sunday brunch as well as dinner. Great food! All gratuities included in the price of the room. Grounds large with gardens, small animals, barn. Perfect setting for all wedding festivities - or any other function requiring accommodation and area for event. Located 7 miles south of Manchester, VT which is very picturesque town with shopping, hiking, golf etc. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains