“An Arlington local favorite”
Review of Jonathon's Table

Jonathon's Table
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Jonathan's table is a well frequented dining spot,popular among locals and visitors that travel along the RTE 7A corridor between Bennington and Manchester Vermont. It is located just behind the Sugar Shack in Arlington
A warm gathering place not unlike similar restaurants in towns across New England. The food is fresh and the menu is changed based on availability. Prime Rib and Salmon are well prepared and popular menu items. Pasta dishes can be bland at times and the salads are pretty basic with the usual choice of prepared dressings. Menu specials are usually good bets and the servings are good sized. Desserts are okay with nothing very exciting but always fresh.. Waitstaff is friendly and accommodating and reservations on the weekends are recommended. On balance ! A restaurant that is reliable if not always the most exciting culinary experience and a reasonable choice compared to the pricier restaurants in Manchester. I would rate it a 7/10.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

It is true that Jonathan's Table is a place you seek out and is very humble on the outside, but once inside, the food, service, and comfort level is excellent. We were very happy with the Prime Rob and the side dishes were superb. The deserts are excellent as well. You will need to watch carefully or you could pass right by, but we loved it and would like to go back and enjoy some more items on their menu.

1  Thank ChicagoLooper
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My wife and I have been to Johnathon's many times over the past 15 years. We found the place completly by accident one year and have returned every year when we visit Vermont. Often we will come multiple times on the same trip. This past October was no different. We were in Manchester for two nights and both time visited Johnathon's. I do not exagerate when I say each nigh the meal was perfect. On the first night I had the Surf and Turf special and must say that it was. Not sure how he does it but Johnathon turns what one would think of as a straight forward meal into something very special. My wife, as is her norm, had the Vermont Maple Pork chops. Again Perfection. The second night went for the Sea Scallops and have never had better in my life. My wife went for the Queen size Prime Rib and lucky for me she could not finish. Both nights were outstanding. Johnathon and his wife Val are two of the finest people we have met in our travels and highly recommend that if you are in the Manchester/Arlington area to stop in. Suggest that you make a reservation as they often have to turn people away. Only complain that there could be is that they are closed from Mid December until May.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you want an authentic slice of local life, head to Jonathan's table. Prices are reasonable, and the food was really good. The bread and potato latkes were amazing!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place is a gem. The casual atmosphere belies the fact that this is a first class restaurant. We had scallops, wonderfully prepared. Salad, soups, veggies, all delicious. Prepare to spend $25/person but it's worth it.