What a wonderful example of old New England! The inn was incredibly full of character and our room, Sylvester's Study was just amazing. Breakfast was free and most adequate. The inn also caters for evening meals but we didn't get the opportunity to try it out. We had a great, peaceful two days at the Arlington Inn. The owners are very much hands on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet Village between Manchester and Bennington, the Inn is convenient to the diversions that each season has to offer. Walk to golf, swimming; fly-fishing on the Battenkill River and the Rockwell Exhibition. Nearby you can enjoy shopping, theater, antiquing, museums, hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, cross-country and downhill skiing.Country Gardens with Gazebo, Elegant guest rooms, private baths, television, phone, WiFi service and air conditioning. Many feature Fireplaces, Jacuzzi’s, Porch & Patios.Dining is an exquisite experience, Romantic, candlelit dinners are served fireside.Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Retreats are brimming with outstanding cuisine, excellent service and romantic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arlington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Inn VT - Green Mountains