Such a delightful stay and overall experience. The generosity of Innkeepers Elizabeth and Eric Berger made for a very special celebration of my sister's 65th birthday. Fine and friendly ... gardens a beautiful BONUS!! ... intimacy of Vermont's historic 7a added thoughtful interest. Relaxing atmosphere to stroll about overall, with common rooms/dining space offering glimpses into history. Comfortable and well appointed rooms. Breakfast in the sunroom lended such good cheer to the day's beginning. Thankful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet Village between Manchester and Bennington, the Inn is convenient to the diversions that each season has to offer. Walk to golf, swimming; fly-fishing on the Battenkill River and the Rockwell Exhibition. Nearby you can enjoy shopping, theater, antiquing, museums, hiking, canoeing, horseback riding, cross-country and downhill skiing.Country Gardens with Gazebo, Elegant guest rooms, private baths, television, phone, WiFi service and air conditioning. Many feature Fireplaces, Jacuzzi’s, Porch & Patios.Dining is an exquisite experience, Romantic, candlelit dinners are served fireside.Weddings, Rehearsal Dinners & Retreats are brimming with outstanding cuisine, excellent service and romantic surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Arlington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Arlington Inn VT - Green Mountains