Ok not really. This is a mormon town, so you have to keep it relatively clean.
I went with my best gal pal, we stayed three nights. We really had a wonderful time away from the city and our jobs. It was truly a breath of fresh air.
RockinRranch is rustic and comparable to six grade camp but for adults and kids. Do not expect standard hotel and resort level treatment or service.
Here are the highlights:
- The location is beautiful, it's remote, rolling hills, blue skies with perfect white clouds, and brilliant weather.
- The staff are super friendly, they are all temporary workers with exception of managers and chefs. What was interesting was that there seemed to be a lot more female ranch hands than male ranch hands.
- The activities were fun, the best is being able to do horse rides a couple of times a day.
- The food.
- Training and organization of the staff was sometimes jumbled. But everyone was always super super nice.
- No internet in the rooms, but at least you could access it from the lobby.
I would definitely come back here. There's nothing luxurious or upscale about this place. You will also notice the staff work super super hard, 16 day hour days.
We left a tip at the end of our stay for the entire group to split.
They were good to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PO Box 458 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Rockin' R Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockin r Ranch Hotel Antimony
- Rockin' R Ranch Utah/Antimony