I think the staff were nice, rooms and food are very good. And you obviously can't beat the location. The hot tub is kinda lame, it's downstairs in the basement and wasn't the greatest. Ping pong tables are a plus.
I think the Alta Lodge is overall a nicer place with much better food, service, and bar, but it's also pricier.
You can't go wrong with either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Goldminer’s Daughter Lodge provides a welcoming, friendly staff with comfortable lodging in an unbeatable location. Steps from the base of Alta Ski Area's Collins and Wildcat lifts, we are home to one of Alta's only true ski-in, ski-out experiences. It is hard to compete with our location combined with our comfortable lodging, impeccable service, full breakfast and a four-course dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Goldminer's Daughter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldminer`s Daughter Hotel Alta
- Goldminer's Daughter Lodge Alta, Utah