Outstanding 5 night stay! Top notch staff and facilities! Waitstaff, front desk, shuttle drivers, managers - all were incredibly friendly, hardworking people who want you to enjoy yourself and have the best vacation possible.
The Rustler dining room even made my husband's birthday celebration extra special - starting with a delightful carrot cake for breakfast (I called ahead to arrange that)
- excellent dining options - both the daily specials and common menu had all types of meat, fish and veggie options.
- daily snacks, teas, & drinks for apres ski
- outstanding outdoor hot tub and pool, sauna, steam room
- bed linens that were heavenly
- clean, clean, clean in all common spaces and rooms
- breaktaking views
- very well stocked ski shop that sends you to the slopes & Back up their own lift to deliver you back at the end of the day.
-morning stretch class in the game room was a perfect start to the day
- Free Wifi
- Free parking