All reviews steam room ski shop ski vacation breakfast and dinner top notch year after year outdoor pool cottonwood canyon dining room great food room includes next year end of the day hot tub four seasons deer valley world class
Reviewed February 13, 2015

this is my second winter spending a week at the Rustler, and it was even nicer this year thatn last, primarily because my roommate and I had a much nicer room. We were in a unit right on the floor with the lobby, which had a couple of queen beds. Last year, we were on one of the lower levels and had a small room with a pair of twins. this wasn much nicer.
The food,, drink and ambiance was terrific. I also availed myself of the ski shop in the resort, demoing skis three days and buying a pair based on this. The folks in the shop were most helpful. I look forward to next year! Maybe better snow?

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2015

Comfortable and relaxed, great food and bar, friendly and responsive staff, ski repair/rental shop on premises, and Alta at the front door. Hard to beat! I highly recommend the Rustler Lodge as a ski destination.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed February 7, 2015

I have been going to Alta for decades and the Rustler just gets better each year. We go to ski, not to be seen. No furs, no baloney, just great ski in/ski out with excellent food and service. Oh, did I mention the spa? Great masseuses, best steam west of NYC, gorgeous outdoor pool, and a 'How may I help you attitude across all lines of staffing! Treat yourself to a real ski experience. Oh yeah, best powder in the country! Thanks, Kate & Staff! tb

Room tip: I like the 5th floor.
1  Thank gvhs
Reviewed February 7, 2015

These guys are the best. Great location, delicious breakfast and dinner included, comfortable renovated rooms. We stay here with our large group and they are always friendly and responsive. I VERY HIGHLY recommend this place.

Room tip: 500 level is the same floor as the restaurant... great for limping in for dinner after a long day of skiing!
Reviewed February 7, 2015

You cannot imagine a more relaxing environment for a long SuperBowl weekend. Of course, the Alta skiing is fantastic, but the staff at the Rustler make it a perfect relaxing and fun weekend. The Snow Weasels have been coming to the Rustler for many years. I have been coming for 7 years along with my son and now we cannot imagine any place else for skiing. From the check-in (keys are immediately ready), to the ski rentals (no hassle at all and no wait), to the extraordinary food at each meal, to the front desks willingness to always help with a smile --- they even brought two bags of ice to the bar, so my buddy and I could ice our knees while sitting by the fire with a beer. For the Rustler staff, it is all about a comfortable, warm, fun stay. And the amenities are superb --- great pool, hot tub, steam, fitness center, etc., etc., etc.. An absolute gem !!!