Just returned to cold London (why is it colder here? answer: damp, nasty, grey bone-chilling stuff). Hence, a very reluctant return after an epic week of snow 02/20/13-02/26/2013 and a wonderful stay at the lodge. Initially I was a little circumspect about eating at the same place every evening, but the menu and the quality of the food soon dispelled that notion. Smashing rooms, everything is so convenient. Staff are wonderful. It is skiers paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alta's finest ski-in/ski-out location, unparalleled personal attention and our tradition of excellence distinguish the Rustler Lodge from the rest. Enjoy our amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, indoor/outdoor Jacuzzis, sauna, eucalyptus steam room, spa services and ski shop. After a fabulous day of skiing ride our chair lift back to the lodge to enjoy the best apres and complimentary appetizers in our Eagles Nest Lounge. Our 85 rooms range from modest to luxury accommodations that include new "Comphy" linens. Daily rates include a full breakfast and gourmet dinner and FREE WIFI. The Rustler, while elegant, is congenial and relaxed, the way we feel a ski lodge should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Alta's Rustler Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alta`s Rustler Hotel Alta
- Altas Rustler Hotel
- Alta's Rustler Lodge Utah