Location: For skiing in, using their own little chairlift, & skiing directly out, it couldn't be easier or better; it's actually better than being directly slopeside, since being where it is, the Rustler has more sun, killer sunsets from the bar & a wonderful view of the slopes from your room & your breakfast table.
Food: Consistently superb, including the best breakfast buffet anywhere in snow country.
Service: The staff continues to surprise & impress us, year after year; I think the status & reputation of the Rustler must allow them to have the pick of the most intelligent, pleasant & eager staff we've found in a ski accommodation.
It would be hard to imagine a more gracious overall ski-lodge experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alta's finest ski-in/ski-out location, unparalleled personal attention and our tradition of excellence distinguish the Rustler Lodge from the rest. Enjoy our amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, indoor/outdoor Jacuzzis, sauna, eucalyptus steam room, spa services and ski shop. After a fabulous day of skiing ride our chair lift back to the lodge to enjoy the best apres and complimentary appetizers in our Eagles Nest Lounge. Our 85 rooms range from modest to luxury accommodations that include new "Comphy" linens. Daily rates include a full breakfast and gourmet dinner and FREE WIFI. The Rustler, while elegant, is congenial and relaxed, the way we feel a ski lodge should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Alta's Rustler Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alta`s Rustler Hotel Alta
- Altas Rustler Hotel
- Alta's Rustler Lodge Utah