Crowne Plaza Austin
Econo Lodge(Austin)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,332 results
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungeshuttle drivergreat customer servicethe entire staffsmoking roombusiness centerwandaconciergeohanadowntownconferencehighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Tamara in the restaurant went above and beyond. By far the best service from any hotel even the top one's. the entire hotel staff was wonderful but she knows the meaning of customer service. I have been in and out of this hotel for the last three weeks and it the other hotels have a lot to learn and live up to. Thank you Tamara !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I will make sure I pass it on to Tamara and will post for all our associates to see. We continually strive to ensure we provide the best possible guest service to all our guests and I am always pleased when our associates are recognized for their efforts. We hope you will continue choosing the Crowne Plaza Hotel whenever you visit Austin..

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during training for my job. From the very first day I stayed at this hotel until the last, this hotel provided me with excellent customer service. I always checked in and checked out quickly. Breakfast was great. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I always received phone calls to see if there was anything that I needed. If I did need anything, Kevin made sure that I got it. He is such a very nice and helpful person and tends to go above and beyond to make sure that you are happy.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for your review and your kind words. I will make sure Kevin gets a copy and will post your review for all the staff to see. Providing excellent guest service is something Kevin does very well. I hope you will continue choosing the Crowne Plaza hotel whenever you happen to be in Austin. Thank you.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for the Code Enforcement Association Confrence. When we arrived we were greeted by Roy. He was very helpful and friendly. He also provided us with information about things to do in Austin. Checking in was easy & fast. Timothy (Tim) was very pleasant and was great! I asked him about access to the 7th floor since were prioprity members. The breakfast on the 7th floor was great. There we met Ms. Wanda. She was a very cheerful lady and we enjoyed her. The food served at our confrence was excellent! The wait staff was very nice and friendly. We did have trouble with our A/C unit, but within minutes Eddie came to the rescue! He took care of the problem. Our stay here was excellent!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased you had a successful and pleasant stay with us. Roy, Tim, Wanda, and Eddie are among the very best of our associates and I'm happy to know they provided you the outstanding service we aspire to with every guest. I hope you will continue choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin each time you're in Austin.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I want to say that I receives QUALITY Customer Service. I attended the TALAE conference and the first day I called into the hotel I got EXCELLENT service from Kevin. He was so ploiet and so very helpful and made certain that I had everything that I needed. Linda was great, as well and made sure that my room had everything I needed and more. Marquise was so pleasant, just what you need when you walk in to check in. Brandon got us to the airport safe and on time. I had such a wonderful stay the rooms were in EXCELLENT condition and the whole experience was so great. I'm so glad I was able to stay at the Crowne Plaza and would stay there again and refer all I know as this was truly a great place to stay. Lastly I have to say that Kevin was such a joy and made my stay GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms will be of good quality because the STAFF is 100% on top of their game of providing quality customer service.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I really appreciate your review of our hotel and your kind words about Kevin, Linda, Marquise, and Brandon. I will make sure we post your review and comments for all the staff to see. We appreciate your organization choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin and we hope to serve you all again in the very near future. Again, thank you for your review and kind words.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Although the location is not very nice, they offer a free shuttle service around Austin. Paul the shuttle driver was wonderful and had a very cheery disposition. Breakfast was excellent although they do charge for it. It is worth the money, better than most free breakfasts. Even though I arrived just a tad past lunch time the friendly staff let me slip in and eat lunch. I also enjoyed the complimentary beverage I received from being a Crowne Plaza Priority member. They let you use it for any spirits (and wine and beer of course). Stick with the spirits a free shot of Courvoisier is very nice. I do wish that had some premium tequilas, sadly they didn't. I highly recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We continually strive to provide the best possible service to all our guests. I'm pleased that your enjoyed your stay and I hope you will continue choosing the Crowne Plaza Austin whenever your visit our city. Thank you. We hope to see you again real soon.