Crowne Plaza Austin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$229
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$178
InterContinental
$224
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$98
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
Omni Hotels
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
1,346 results
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungeshuttle drivergreat customer servicethe entire staffsmoking roombusiness centerwandaconciergeohanadowntownconferencehighway
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed here for two nights for business in April and was not very impressed. I had stayed at a Crowne Plaza the previous week in a different state and found that hotel MUCH more modern and comfortable. The room was clean and good sized. I appreciated having the mini-fridge available. The bed and the pillows were not at all comfortable (in stark contrast to the other Crowne Plaza). The food was good through room service. The gym was pitiful- three old treadmills, one old elliptical and some free weights. The elevator buttons did not work. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear TexasRobert,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback. We are pleased you liked the location of our hotel as well as our friendly staff. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the accommodations received. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great location when traveling for business or pleasure. Wanda in the Executive Lounge is a jewel. She is always happy, greets you like family and never forgets what you like to drink. Rooms are comfortable and clean. There are several great restaurants within walking distance.
If the hotel would offer HGTV channel, I would never stay anywhere else.

1  Thank Beth G
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We stayed here for two nights. As soon as we went inside this hotel bad things started happening...first the keys we got from front desk didn't work so my husband went down and got another set but they didn't work either...then some 8-10 minutes later handyman came and let us in...did I mention we were with our 17 month old daughter. Front desk offered no apologize for key incident not when my husband went not when it didn't work second time. Anyways we got in thInking it's over now....then our sink strated pluging and when my husband went and complained they offered us another room on higher floor saying our top floor is the best one and the higher you take the room the better it will be. But by then 11 pm in the night out daughter slept and we couldn't change the room. The key situation kept happening every time we had to use key around 3 times, we learned to live with the sink problem so the moral of our story Ask for room in higher floors.

• Stayed: April 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear A_PSG,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. We are glad you liked the location of our hotel. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Not a bad hotel! Not extremely over-the-top extravagant, but overall it was good. I was VERY impressed with the concierge Ron. He was always greeting me when I walked thru the lobby. Also Brandon at the front desk was great! I will be back at this hotel in my future travels to Austin, TX!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandon B
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This was our second visit to the Crowne Plaza Austin. The rooms were very clean, quiet and comfortable. What struck me the most was the outstanding positive attitudes and friendliness. It was exceptional. From the way both guests and coworkers were greeted first thing in the morning, it's obvious management has created an atmosphere where people enjoy their work, and enjoy taking care of guests. I will definitely stay here again.