3,431 results
All reviews rooftop pool office building club level room service walking distance self parking beautiful hotel lobby bar business trip fitness center live music downtown concierge noise atrium valet conference
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2008

My husband and I travel quite a bit and always stay at very nice hotels. I have to say that this hotel had consistently excellent service--from the doormen, the managers, the concierge and the front desk. Everyone says hello and is all smiles--They are also extremely helpful. We came in from an evening out...it was about 2AM and we called down to see if we could get coffee--they brewed us a pot of Starbucks and delivered it to the room without charge--within ten minutes no less! The concierge service was fabulous. The hotel is nice--the room was clean, well decorated and the beds were very comfortable. It is conveniently located within walking distance of everything. The only thing I would say negative--and this is NOT a huge negative but just so people know..the rooftop pool is tiny. And a note to people with children, it was more of an adult pool--made for lounging with drinks--not jumping and splashing around.

Great hotel, absolutely would return!

Date of stay: July 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank cegmsg
Reviewed July 3, 2008

Loved the location, could walk to a lot of places, 6th street bars, capitol, childrens museum, bats. The staff was very nice. The building is half hotel & half business offices, but it didn't bother us. They give a kids pack full of goodies. We had a King room and there was plenty of extra space, even with the portable crib. Room was very clean, I let my 7 month old crawl on the floor. Sign up for the Omni rewards and you get free wireless internet. The only negative was the rooftop pool, too windy for me & the kids. My daughter's sandals almost blew off the roof, and there is no shade. I would stay here again.

Reviewed July 1, 2008

Recently stayed here with my wife on a Saturday night... Apparently quite the party hotel - I was required to sign a contract stating that I wouldn't throw a party in my room and would reimburse the Omni if I did throw a party and they had to refund other guests...that was a first for me at a hotel like this.

Beyond that, we were upgraded to the largest room on a newly remodeled floor - nice room. No bathtub. And still working the kinks out (reading chair with no reading lamp, for example).

Eager valets and doormen.

Overall, not bad at all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank justalittlecrazykc
Reviewed June 30, 2008

Big hassle with my bill and accounting department. Some idiot was using the wrong expiration date to authorize my credit card. Three days after check-in, my friend treats me to a massage, pays at the front desk, and the hotel maxed-out her credit card later in the day. I should have been notified so that I could explain the difference between 2010 and 2011 to the hotel staff that accused me of trying to check in with a bad credit card. This was so rude. After being offered a free night to give the hotel another try, I said "I'll never stay at this hotel again." The front desk was apologetic, yet arrogant. I've been treated better at 2 star hotels.

Reviewed June 23, 2008

Stayed at the Omni June 16-18th, 2008. I have to say it was the best smelling hotel room ever. It had just been redone so that new furniture may have contributed to the fresh smell. The king bed was comfortable but the sheets were a bit starchy. The bathroom was nice and big. My biggest complaint about the room was the shower curtain was so dark that you could barely see to shave your legs in the shower. They need a light in there. I had the thermostat down to 66 and that was comfortable so I think the system may have been a bit off as I am use to a 72 degree house.

The rest of the hotel was good. Staff was very friendly even the door men. The elevators were slow because they were working on one. It was a good location for going out on 6th as well as using the free Dillo trolley.

1  Thank LadyGator97