Austin Suites Hotel
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$105
$194
$221
$204
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$116
$112
$207
$197
$153
InterContinental
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We drove in from Tyler to watch my beloved Longhorns steam roll Wyoming just a couple of weeks ago and was able to get a room at the Austin Suites Hotel. It was me, my wife, and my two sons. Our day started out bad as we found out that my Father in Law is getting worse and worse back home in Trenton, New Jersey but we figured look we have these tickets and we all need to relax and enjoy the weekend. Our first stop was the Austin Suites Hotel, very nice and clean property is what walked into. The staff was great and were very accomodating. My son had a bad sore throat and the nice woman at the desk, Vandana, offered to give him cough drops and some Tylenol. We had a double bedroom and obviously the 2 boys wanted their own room but we decided to get one room for all of us. The size of the room was perfect and it seemed as if they just completed renovating the hotel because everything was smelling clean and brand new. We took a dip in the pool - i brought a cooler and 12 pack and my wife had some wine enjoying the sun. Staff even came outside to make sure we had our pool towels and gave us great delivery suggestions. The location of the hotel was just perfect - we visited campus, downtown, Arboretum area and all were very short drives especially since the property is directly off of the highway. Longhorns won!! Overall, great trip, great hotel with very hospitable staff. Definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I could not find a room in Austin during a special event weekend, obviously, but luckily we found the last room available at this Hotel! It was great, got checked in, slept comfortably for the night, and then left the entire next day. The best thing about the Hotel, is that everything is so close, restaurants, shops, downtown!! We heard the area was a bit sketchy, but we were totally fine with leaving our few pieces of luggage and important items in the room. Anyway, great hotel for the price!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple