La Quinta Inn Austin University Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$229
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$145
$178
InterContinental
$224
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$98
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$122
W Austin(Austin)
$329
$249
  • Restaurant
All reviewsolder hotelplace to sleepfront desk ladyeasy accessnice pooldowntown
A TripAdvisor Member
Comanche, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The clerk at the check in desk was very nice and so was house keeping.
Our room was very clean and had everything we needed, the bedding and pillows were extreamly comfortable.
Only poblem we had was sometimes the internet would not connect but other than that we didnt have any problems to speak of.
Would stay there again when in the Austin area

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 9, 2012

VERY positive staff. good price for the value. Great location in Austin. Easy access to anywhere in Austin. I always like to stay here because they always treat me like a King. . . especially Amanda & Betty. I've not met Drew the Manager yet but I'm sure he's very accommodating also.

Russ Cuffee,
President/CEO
RLC Enterprises
(214) 533-1927
Rlc.enterprises@yahoo.com

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Arrived late to no room phone and a TV with a dead remote and no buttons on the set. Using my cell phone the next morning I call and requested repairs. This was at 8am departed the room at 10:30. Returned at 11pm only to find nothing done and I mean nothing, and no maid service no coffee replacement. The next morning I informed the front desk of my findings. They wrote it down and said thanks. I also asked for a one hour late checkout of 1 instead and the said yes. I went out to breakfast and returned at 8:30 to still nothing. I went to the front desk and obtained some batteries for the remote. My flight was at 7pm so I went to sleep. At 11:00 the maid arrived and I requested 1:00pm at 11:57 am the general manager knocked on the door and woke me again. Well by this time I was a little upset and was not very pleasant. He informed me that I had paid cash had to vacate the room by noon. When in fact I had paid by American express through Orbits. Needless to say no more La Quintas or Orbits...

Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The beds were very comfortable, and the rooms were very clean. However, we were awoken by a barking dog next door. An UNATTENDED barking dog. This dog woke us up 4 hours before we wanted to get up, and after trying an hour to drown out the sound with the radio. I called the front desk, and the manager said "yes, we are a pet friendly hotel". She then proceeded to call next door (I could hear it ring), this only made the dog bark wrost. We rolled around for another 2 hours and went to check out. I explained to the manger my dissatisfaction in what happened and all she said again was "yes, we are a pet friendly hotel! ... sorry" ... thats it!! are you kidding me? .... I'll never EVER stay there again. If you want a place that you can lock your dog up and leave for the day, this is the place for you! ... good luck!!

Room Tip: If you have to sleep here require that you be kept several rooms away from any folks with dogs, and don't expect anything if something goes wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This isn't the first time I've booked a La Quinta hotel. The beds are very comfy!! The location was AWFUL! Took about an hour to find the place, once we did we spent about another 20 minutes trying to find the right service road. Wouldn't stay again for that reason alone. Aside from that, there were (about 20) dead/dying grasshoppers near the window. We called the front desk and they said this is normal during the summer. Needless to say it made the rest of the night pretty uncomfortable. They didn't bother me too much except I was afraid to walk around. Nonetheless, it was adequate for one night. Breakfast was okay, nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2012