Ten Things You Should Know Before You Book:
1. No common area wi-fi. Whomever thought that was a good idea should be fired.
2. Rooms are typical renovated Hyatt. Nothing spectacular.
3. Not enough outlets in the room (but there never are at most older hotels).
4. Food is good and not horribly overpriced.
5. On the shores of Lady Bird Lake so jogging trails, kayaks, Congress Street Bat Bridge are all nearby.
6. Nice fitness center.
7. Well trained staff.
8. Comfortable furniture and bedding.
9. Very clean
10. There are better, less expensive choices available in Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in downtown Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake, the Hyatt Regency Austin is a full service hotel which offers cool, contemporary new guest rooms. Situated along the Hike & Bike trail, the hotel is within walking distance to all of Downtown Austin's major entertainment districts, and 7 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Austin Hotel Austin
- Austin Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Austin