My arrival was fantastic and the staff was very helpful. I had come to stay for one night because the next day I was reporting in training for DPS. I didn't know the area and asked where some Italian restaurants were, but apparently there aren't many, but the receptionist told me of places near by so that I didn't have to travel far. The breakfast was pretty good, but lacked fruit, which is what I had initially wanted so as to not eat too heavily. The checkout was good too. The room was nice and clean and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Austin North I-35 and Hwy 183 is just minutes from North Austin area businesses and the University of Texas-Austin campus. With free WiFi and complimentary breakfast, you are sure to feel right at home when you stay at the Hampton! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin - North (i-35 & Highway 183) Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin - North (i-35 And Highway 183)
- Austin Hampton Inn