Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183
Ranked #80 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Santa Monica, United States
“Good deal”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice hotel...our room was very comfortable and clean. We would stay there again. It was further north than we expected and hard to see from the road but actually being a little hidden was a good thing. The pool are looked very nice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pablo P, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hello Jan!

Thanks so much for your comments! I am glad you found our property accomodating and we look forward to having you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Clean, good service, good free breakfast buffet (maybe that makes it Great, by definition, right?), nice and helpful staff. The rooms were very clean and not worn looking like some of the chain hotels can be. The bedding was also really great, which of course most hotels have now-a-days. I would say solid, like the Hampton brand. Dependable and solid. That's not a dig, either. We stayed there when we went to ACL and did not spend much time in the room but the time we did spend was sleepy times, which this hotel was built for. All in all a good experience. Thank you, Hampton Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We're so glad you enjoyed our hotel. Your feedback is invaluable!

Its good to hear you had an enjoyable experience as well at ACL and we hope to see you again next year!
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Really like the hotel with great staff! Wasn't pleased with the price gouging where my rate changed by 467% (no I am not kidding). Even though there was a Formula 1 race and a Texas/Oklahoma State game going on, still felt that was ridiculous.

Hello David!

I'm glad you enjoyed staying with us- and thanks for your comments regarding our staff, we really appreciate that! We are always more than happy to provide superior customer service.

I am sorry the rates were so high when you stayed with us as it was an extremely busy weekend for the entire city of Austin.

We do hope you stay with us again!
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was the only person checking in at 4PM on Wednesday yet i had to wait quite a while to check in while two employees discussed state rates with someone and their secretary who booked the wrong days for the upcoming week. It did allow me time to enjoy their hot chocolate, two cookine, and print my boarding pass for the next day. I stay at this hotel often as i'm in town for Plumbing, Air conditioning, and Electrical Board meetings. I can say that I've had problems with all of these facets in the past and this last stay didn not surprize me. Slow draining lavitory and tub, noisey hvac unit, and unpluggesd television I'm not sure what more you could have done to hit all these trades for which I hold master licenses.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hector O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I arrived in the early hours of the morning and the front desk clerk was amazingly kind and friendly. She worked with me to find the best rate she could for me and did so smoothly and efficiently. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, with great water pressure in the shower. Will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. As with all our guests, we value all of the feedback we receive. Thank you for your comments about our Front Desk agent and the hotel.
Beaumont, United States
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very difficult to access from IH-35;lack of good signage directing you to hotel;problems with internet & cell phone service from within the hotel rooms;not much cooperation from front desk to resolve those issues

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hector O, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. As with all our guests, we value all of the feedback we receive. I apologize for the inconveniences with the internet access.
Brownsville, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel although not close to the UT campus is still an excellent choice. The only area I think requires improvement is the breakfast menu choices. I would recommend this hotel to any family traveling with young children.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. As with all our guests, we value all of the feedback we receive. Thank you for your comments about our hotel.