We found this hotel to be very comfortable and clean. The carpet appeared to be new. I recommend a room overlooking the pool area which is quite nice although small. The location is very convenient to the university and downtown. There is easy access to the Arboretum and points west via highway183. We noticed a variety of restaurants within a short driving distance along I-35. The staff was very helpful and cordial. Parking was ample. The breakfast was typical for a Hampton and adequate for us - there is a waffle maker. If the weather is agreeable, perhaps try breakfast by the pool. The only negative was a rather loud AC unit. It may keep some people awake at night but it may have just been an isolated thing. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn Austin North I-35 and Hwy 183 is just minutes from North Austin area businesses and the University of Texas-Austin campus. With free WiFi and complimentary breakfast, you are sure to feel right at home when you stay at the Hampton! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin-North at I-35 and Hwy 183 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin - North (i-35 And Highway 183)
- Hampton Inn Austin - North (i-35 & Highway 183) Hotel Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn