Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Downtown/Town Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Breakfast included
$265
$244
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
Very Good 4/5
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
$198
  • Restaurant
W Austin(Austin)
$245
$209
  • Pool
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa(Austin)
$269
$242
1,304 results
All reviewsgreat locationevening receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastthe congressmanagers receptionwithin a mile radiusparking garage istown lakeshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastfree shuttleliving areawalking distanceaustin downtownbusiness triplady bird lake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This property is perfectly located to take advantage of Austin. I am an avid runner and having access to the amazing trail system of Lady Bird Lake less than a one minute walk from the hotel entrance was perfect. This hotel is also directly across the street from the best bat watching in the Congress Bridge area. There are dozens of fantastic and eclectic restaurants only minutes walk away in the "SoCo" district.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Hotel in general is 5 star, but the food/security is 1 star. There were 12 in our group and the first night we ate in the restraunt. All of us ordered steaks ($28 and more) with various cooking preferences. ALL of them were cooked extremely rare and there was no offer of either taking them back to be further cooked or an offer to take them off of our bill. Wouldn't eat here again even if there weren't any food left in Austin.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bryan D
JodySmith, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin - Downtown/Town Lake, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback. We regret we were not able to provide you with the dining experience you expected. We will use your input as we are constantly updating our menu offerings and service training. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Jody Smith

Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you want a hotel that's close to the bat bridge and to downtown this is a great option. My only complaint about the hotel is that the lobby and dining area is a bit dated but the room was great and the breakfast was wonderul.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BrightSided
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was traveling to Austin to visit my son who attends college there. At first I picked this hotel because of the reasonable rates. When I arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel itself. I travel quite a bit and I will now try to find an Embassy Suites hotel when I do. I have already booked another stay at this hotel in Austin in May. Looking forward to my return.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is ideally located from downtown and SoCo district. The room was older but very very clean. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly. I have never met so many employees that seemed to enjoy their job. They were full of smiles and made my stay all the better.

Room Tip: They share pools with the hotel across the street so you can still swim in an outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends