“FAMLY”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin
Ranked #57 of 202 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This hotel was great it made my experience in Texas extraordinary. If I was to visit Austin,Texas again I would definitly stay at double tree. My family and I enjoyed the fabulous cookies that were warm they made the stay much more enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jprendeville, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful feedback of your visit to the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our world famous Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies.

We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit to Austin.

There are newer reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here for one night. Yummy warm cookie upon arrival. Hotel is close to downtown Austin. Perfect for one night stay. Wouldn't stay here for a long stay. Clean room. Bed was comfortable and clean. Didn't get to eat at the restaurant but it was crowded so I guess the food was good. If you have a car go to Fonda San Miguel Restaurant. Authentic - Awesome - Good service.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Jprendeville, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent stay. I appreciate the positive comments regarding our wonderful chocolate chip cookies, clean rooms and great beds. We hope to have the pleasure of your company on a future visit to Austin.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My stay at the hotel was pleasant. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortabl. I especially enjoyed the staff at the Cafe the bartendar was nice and pleasant and nice company.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jprendeville, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and I was very pleased to read that your stay was enjoyable.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel is very clean, the staff is extremely kind and helpful, and the food is great. It was nice to have complimentary transportation to downtown Austin (we did tip) and they even offered to come pick us up. Make sure you ask for extra cookies; they are delicious!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for the great feedback of your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. I appreciate the kind words regarding our employees, food quality and cleanliness.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is my third stay at this hotel and I love it. It is not far from downtown Austin and it is a beautiful property. As a Hilton Gold Member, I was upgraded to a huge premium room, but I actually prefer the smaller rooms with doors that open to a courtyard view. There is a lovely and quiet sitting area just outside both the restaurant and the bar/lounge area. I enjoyed coffee (great complimentary coffee/teas in lobby area for guests) there under the trees while waiting for my daughter to come down for breakfast. The breakfast buffet was great also. A family member not staying with us was able to park free in the garage connected to the hotel. In fact, I don't think anyone would have to pay to park although the hotel website lists a daily fee. The in/out payment thingie wasn't working; nor was it working when I was there a couple years ago!

Room Tip: Choose a room that opens onto the courtyard/you want to see that when you exit your room instead of...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to write regarding your recent experience at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and I was very pleased to ready that you enjoy our location, room quality and restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Austin

Best Regards

Reviewed July 7, 2013

The staff is always cheerful, helpful, and willing to address any issues. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The hotel is easily accessible from Interstate 35 and Highway 290. If you get a room on the back side of the hotel, it's always quiet. The dinner menu is a bit limited, but the food is good and well presented.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nancy S

Thanks for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. I appreciate the great feedback about our employees, rooms and location.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Although I was in Austin for three days of work, I was always pleased to end my day at DoubleTree, where the rooms were clean and refreshed and I could rest and enjoy the evening in delightful comfort.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for the great review of your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Austin Hotel. I was very pleased to read that your experience was positive and you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.