All reviews austin north love staying stay there again great customer service rooms are clean enjoyed my stay home away from home monica tammy highway
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I was on a visit their last week. I was looking at hotel with mid range prices and excellent service and I decided to go with this Red Roof, in the past I stayed at some Red Roof Inns and the experience over their was nice and atmosphere were nice, so I decided to go with this one. As I arrived their I was warmly welcomed by Misha and she got the most friendly and kind receptionist I have ever met and she help us with such a good spirit and was always there when needed, the TV was not working and she was their like ASAP and solve the problem and she was also apologetic to us for not meeting the standard. But got to say this every hotel should hire a receptionist like Misha so that their customers meets the standards they need.
Thank you Misha for the help and the way you treated us and hope to see you again..

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly very nice very clean everything in order everything needed in room great location great staff parking is good check in and out was good no noise no drama no complaints staff helped me when I needed help

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2019

This hotel is off of I35 in North Austin, we were only needing to stay one night in Austin before heading to Dallas, this hotel says it's a 3 star hotel, but it's clearly less than one star. The check in staff were friendly, but the room was horrific.
There is no breakfast or lobby. Just a check in desk.
I felt like this hotel was just a check in for people who wanted to have a one night stand.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank TLChrzan
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Last week, I stayed three nights at the Red Roof Inn, on 8210 N. Hwy 34 in Austin, TX. There was some road work underway at the entrance that made exit to Hwy 35 a bit dangerous. The room was clean enough and comfortable enough when I checked in on Tuesday, April 9th, but when I returned to my room after a long day's work on Wednesday night there had been no maid service so my dirty towels and full trash had not been remedied and my bed was not made. Thursday, upon my return the room was cleaned, maybe because I had left my curtain wide open so anyone passing my room could see the unmade bed. The restaurant next to the Inn was closed when we sought breakfast, but looked to be open again later in the week. The Internet connection was pretty good. The woman at the front desk seemed irritated that I wanted a printed receipt instead of a digital one e-mailed to me, but I scan my receipts to send as attachment with my expense reports. She did print it for me.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2019

The worst hotels I have ever stayed. On my first day, my toilet blocked up and dumped my room with private water. They exchanged my room for the ground floor, where several cockroaches came through the door. The attendant who stays in the morning, a fat woman is extra thick. Although I have gone through all this, they do not offer me any courtesy or apology. Get away from this hotel!

Room tip: Rooms at second floot don´t have cockroach. But hallway is very dirty.
Date of stay: March 2019