“Great deal for what you get” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Austin North

Red Roof Inn Austin North
Ranked #158 of 198 Hotels in Austin
Los Angeles, California
“Great deal for what you get”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you're not expecting a Hilton, and just want the basics; it would be hard to beat the value. Considering it is one of the lowest priced hotels you can find, I have no complaint. Sure; no fancy brunch set-up in the mornings, but that's not their deal. You get a room that's always cleaned, professional staff, a continual supply of fresh coffee in the lobby, and a pool to boot! Currently undergoing a paced & methodical overhaul, on one hand they have some gaps in things like refrigerators or hangers in the rooms, but on the other hand this place will only get better. Professionally run with plenty of lighting, cameras and a security guard making rounds at night to insure your car is safe, and special kudos to Matt, who is always cheerful and takes care of business, ensuring that your stay goes without hitches. Just watch the driveway entrance as it's a bit hidden. After that, it's a breeze.

Room Tip: If you're not use to freeway noise, ask for a room facing West; a mostly vacant lot. They have...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very nice comment, it was a pleasure for us to have you as guest ! We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

Red Roof Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Service was great, no complaints at all. We were greeted right when we walked into the lobby. Room Was ok, we were not there very long. The pool area looked good but we did not use it. we would stay there again if we go to austin again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure for us to have you as guest ! We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

Coffeyville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Honestly, when we pulled in I was very nervous about staying here.

Upon arrival to room, realized there were no hangers in the closet area, no hair dryer, no art on the wall (was it stolen?), but there was a refrigerator and a microwave.

Decent bed. Slept well. Not sure if it was because the bed was really comfortable or I was just that tired. Shower has a slow drain, but it works.

It is somewhat difficult to access as you can only get to it from the north and if you miss the turn, you have to keep going around in circles.

Probably wouldn't stay here again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment, We were under renovation , now we have new furniture .it was a pleasure for us to have you as guest ! We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I don't like North Austin at all Nothing Against Red Roof.
I am a very picky customer and I know I'm not at the Ritz. The staff are great. The new rooms look good. My stay was good. I didn't have a desk I mentioned to front desk when I got in from work there it was. When I arrived though my first question was am I ghetto? I didn't feel comfortable at all but do to work decided to not fight it. I do back next week. We'll see!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this review, May 16, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

My experience at this hotel was wonderful. I saw the previous reviews, nervous bout the location. I decided to go ahead and book. The reviews have it all wrong, the front desk agents made my stay feel safer. I was pleased to see they were updating the property. The newly remodeld rooms were nice especially the new furniture they added while my stay there. I didnt hear a single construction noise. The price was a good deal. This is a location i would book over and over again. Shout out to the housekeeping and especially the front desk crew. Thank you for the wonderful service. Keep it up.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this review, May 8, 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have stayed here several times. Seems like they always have availability at a reasonable price.
On this trip, they were about 1/3 finished replacing all the furniture and face-lifting the rooms. (there was never a noise or inconvenience issue) So I had a freshly updated room at the usual low price.
I actually work for another hospitality company but cannot always get rooms at our employee rate.
This is my next stop when i am on my own personal budget.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank MACandWife
redroofnorthaustin, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Austin North, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting such a positive review of your stay here with us. I was delighted to read you had a great stay with us and would return again in the future. I hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Kind Regards,

Bhavin patel
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Staying here was nice .The staff very professional polite and courteous. I stayed there a total of 3 days and they took care of my every need, and even gave great recommendations on local eating establishments. I loved how the staff took time and genuinely cared about my comfort. Rooms were recently renovated and up to date . I d like to say thank you to Bhavin , Matt,and Crystal the front desk team. Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank psben
Dear psben, thank you for your very nice comment, it was a pleasure for us to have you as guest ! We are looking forward to welcoming you again!