“Great couples massage”

Myo Massage
Ranked #11 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Myo Massage is a local, therapist-owned bodywork center with a focus on results-oriented therapies to address pain, enhance performance and increase wellness. Our therapists are selected for their exceptional quality of touch, specific training and experience. We offer a wide range of therapeutic and relaxation services including Deep Tissue, Sports, Thai Massage, Hot Stone, Lymphatic Drainage, Acupuncture, and more.
Euless, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great couples massage”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Great place, very relaxing, great therapists. Our hour-long massage was $80 for each of us.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank SSESQ

McAllen, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST I EVER HAD”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I have had many massages in my life and a month after i was in a car accident that lead to a back injury i went to Myo. The therapist i had was amazing wish i lived in austin i would go back every day. I actually went twice on my 3 day vacation to Austin I HIGHLY SUGGEST THIS PLACE!!!!!!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank DawnMarie14
Houston
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed February 1, 2008

After hard weeks in our Houston offices, my wife and I decided to treat ourselves to massages while visiting friends in Austin. We call the establishment the night before and made reservations for the next morning. The owners, Catherine and Levi, met us and had us fill out the usual info forms. Since we had a short period of time, we opted for chair massage. Catherine was EXCELLENT working the knots out of my stressed-out back. My wife said Levi was equally expert. The location is in a 'gentrified' section of Austin in a newly constructed office/residential building. We plan to see them evey time we're in town henceforth.