“great service”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #185 of 3,689 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have stopped here for lunch and on just about every time the service is great....good steaks,ribs,prime rib and chicken.the large beers are cold and inviting on a warm day.only thing there I don't like are the burgers....had twice and did not like.

• Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Never mind the peanut shells- the steaks are amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The service is outstanding; second only to the food! Noisy enough for you to bring the rug rats, too. I don't care about the atmosphere as much as the food and drinks, though. Both are appropriately Texas sized, and very good. Don't waste your money at more expensive steak houses: I've been to some really nice ones, and I don't think I ever got a better steak. The wait staff actually seem to enjoy working there, and that makes all the difference in how you'll be treated. I love this place.

• Visited August 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Steaks are always nice and juicy, prices are great, rolls are to die for, peanuts good to snack on, and yummy good sized margaritas. What more can you ask for??

• Visited June 2013
Texas, the Lone Star State
“Great Food, Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I always like the Texas Roadhouse chain, and really enjoyed this Austin location. Easy to find off the highway, and easy to get right back on the road when you're finished.

We had a family celebration here, with a large party. Everything was just right - great food, great service, and a great time together. You can pay more for steak, but you won't get a better value anywhere. Unless you're only happy paying high prices, you'll enjoy eating here.

• Visited May 2013
AUSTIN
“Amazing experience, great food, fine service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is a noisy, peanut husks-on-the-floor family steakhouse that surprises and delights with high quality steaks, great service, and reasonable prices. Even on a Saturday at dinner time our waitress Gabby was spot on with each course, asking the right questions in advance to insure that we got exactly what we wanted. For example, she asked if it would be OK to bring the salad while we were eating our appetizers. Nice to have someone ask. The steaks were cooked perfectly. When I ordered mine I mis-read the menu and ordered one 2 ozs larger than the size printed on the menu. "That's OK," said Gabby, "If you like we can cut one that size for you." As busy as they were, they were willing to prepare a custom meal for me that was not on the menu. I declined, but was very impressed. This is a noisy place with lots of happy people having a good time. I could have used less noise, but everything else was just great. And they know how to cook green beans too, Texas style.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!