“Something different yet good”
Review of Hey Cupcake

Hey Cupcake
Ranked #2 of 55 Bakeries in Austin
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: South Austin
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I always stick to the basics and choose vanilla flavored cupcakes but I heard I needed to try the Sweetberry and it definitely did not disappoint. I will get it again!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

It doesn't matter who I'm with in Austin, we must stop in here. They have several locations, but the one I've been to the most. 24 Carrot is my fave!

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

These cupcakes are beyond delicious. The price may be slightly off-putting, but you really only need one, and a $3 dessert is a good dessert. This location is always on point and I recently tried the new location on Barton Springs, it has it's own lot! Plus a bunch of other trailers to check out. My favorite is the John Lemon, followed closely by the 24 karat. Check it out and try them all!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

don't miss these cupcakes.....they melt in your mouth with the most delicious favors.....don't leave without trying the Red Velvet or the Michael Jackson!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

First time at Cupcake Food truck. It's the experience that can't be missed. Delicious cupcakes. Super sweet...only made it through half.

Been to Hey Cupcake? Share your experiences!