“Omg!!!”

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Omg!!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

They have the most amazing red velvet cupcakes. My husband is a fan of red velvet cake, but I hate it. When I tried the red velvet cupcakes here, I was sold. Only if all red velvet cup cakes tasted like they do here, I would love them too.

Visited February 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great chocolate cupcake with loads of frosting”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Great chocolate cupcake with piled high with chocolate frosting. It is a great treat. Ask for it to be a whipper snapper (means they add fresh whipped cream in the center). They tell you to eat it in the next 20 minutes or it will melt.

The only thing is they do not have forks - so it is very hard to eat near the foodtruck. Take it home or BYOF (fork).

They are delicious! If you don't like that much frosting, take a little off. :-) Most of us enjoy the fantastic frosting. It sets them apart.

• Visited January 2013
“Don't lie to your customers!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying that the love or "luv" cupcake was pretty tasty. Its a strawberry cream cheese icing with chocolate cake. This review is about the service I received. It was late Saturday night. I was in the mood to try something sweet. I usually go for an Italian cream or red velvet at other cupcakeries. When I went to order the guy running the shop said all he had left was the luv cupcake. I was a bit disappointed but I decided to try it anyways. After I paid and began to walk off I overheard the family that was sitting at the picnic table order a vanilla cream cupcake. and the guy served them one. Now why he would lie to one set of customers and give others what they want is beyond me. I wanted to go back and ask for a refund but since I'm from out of town I did not want to risk not receiving my funds. Not sure if this is a regular occurance at this lunch truck type of business. So if you go to this stand and see an African American male with long locks be Leary if he tells you that your desired dessert is unavailable. Food: great Service: terrible

Houston, Texas
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Loved the Vanilla Dream. My husband and I split one because the night before we each got one and it was too much to eat after having eaten dinner. These are great cupcakes.

Visited February 2013
“Super Yum!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The best cupcakes in Austin. They even have really yummy vegan options. A must place to visit while in Austin.

Visited September 2012