“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”

Estancia Churrascaria
Reserve with OpenTable
Estancia Churrascaria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #294 of 3,817 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Great Hills
Description: Estancia Churrascaria is a Brazilian Steakhouse offering a dining experience rich in the culture and flavor of Southern Brazil. Guests begin dining with their preferred selections from our extensive salad bar. The salad bar features over twenty-five fresh and well selected items. It is guaranteed to win the praises of steak lovers and vegetarians alike. When guests are ready, our professional chefs will personally serve them at their tables by slicing meat selections directly from skewers onto their plates. Our chefs offer guests a variety of over 14 savory cuts of meats, including chicken, pork, beef, lamb, and sausage -all grilled to your desired temperature! The main course is accompanied by traditional Brazilian side dishes.For a set price you can enjoy endless pleasure of our elaborate salad bar, delectable cuts of meats, and authentic side dishes. Come prepared to enjoy as much as you please!
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

What more can I say. This was excellent. Throughly enjoyed the various meats loved the sauce loved the spices they cooked it in and bread was out of this world. Excellent bartender excellent wine selection and even had many bottles that were 1/2 price. Will absolutely visit again on my. Next trip to Austin

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Like many reviewers, I was curious to see how this place stacked up against the more expensive Fogo de Chao. The dining room is beautiful, the salad bar as good or better than F de C. The service, with multiple servers taking care of anything you want or need, was friendly and efficient--but noticeably less polished. I had to duck or lean back several times as over-enthusiastic waiters carved juicy cuts way too close to me, or cut a much bigger piece than I'd requested. As for the star of the show, the meat...In My Haughty Opinion, it was at least as good as F de C, with the exception of the Filet Mignon and the beef ribs, which were merely pretty good. I thought the lamb was actually better. All in all, for the location, the ease of parking, and the price, I will be back--and reserve Fogo for really special occasions.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We visited Estancia in June 2012, as our first trip to this type of restaurant. It was a blast! The place is gorgeous, inside and out. The atmosphere is fast paced with the servers bustling about everywhere, but it was still easy to have a private conversation. The food was incredible, both the beautiful salad bar and the meat selections. I will say that this may not be the place for you if you are picky about the temperature of your meat. Most of it seemed to run between medium and med. rare. One of the people in our party prefers well done, and the server said he would come back with some but he didn't make it back. Other than that though, the service was lovely. We had already decided as a table to skip dessert (we were all stuffed!), but when one of the servers was clearing our plates he asked if we were celebrating anything, and when we said we were there for my husband's birthday, he offered us a free dessert of our choice. It is pricey, but you get a LOT for your money, so I feel it is worth it for a special occasion.

1  Thank violet k
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've been to the more popular fogo de chao a number of times over the past few years. This is at least as good with none of the problems parking and a die hard staff looking for ways to serve.

The staff goes above and beyond to make the experience perfect. We were waited on by about 10 people who never let us wait for anything.

The food is great, but I can't recommend you go there regularly. It's hard to say, "No." there so you may end up eating about twice as much as you should. :)

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We visited a similar Brazilian steakhouse in Rio de Janeiro last Xmas and we thought it is now time to have another taste of Brazilian meat in Austin (in The Arboretum). We are not disappointed! The meat is as good as the one we tried more than once during our stay in Rio several months ago. The staff is courteous and friendly. There are plenty of waiters, even for a packed room. The atmosphere is nice and elegant although the room is quite large. The salad bar has a large selection. The meat, the pork and the chicken are all good. It is more in the higher end of the spectrum but the price is worth it. We paid the set price of around $40 per person. The service is similar to the one we experienced in Brazil. We liked it and we will come back soon.

1  Thank thehiep

Been to Estancia Churrascaria? Share your experiences!