“Great Mediterranean food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tino's Greek Cafe

Tino's Greek Cafe
Ranked #977 of 3,683 Restaurants in Austin
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
texas
“Great Mediterranean food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Tried this place when visiting austin. Gyros and hummus ,felafel were our favorites. Clean and friendly. Healthy food choices.
Very good when you want to stay away for some quiet time.

• Visited October 2013

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Hummus”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love Tino's, especially the hummus...I've never had better. My friend and I meet here quite often for lunch. They are expensive for a fast food-type place, but you can easily make one of their lunch plates last for two meals (to-go boxes readily available). Their prices are too expensive for dinner imo, but their lunch pricing goes until 5PM. I always get their chicken plate with salad, hummus, steamed veggies, and spinach spanakopita as the sides. Enjoy!

Visited October 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great Vegetarian Options, Wonderful Value”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We live in Austin, and are always searching for good options for my carnivore/vegetarian combo family. Tino's fits the bill! Even if you don't like Greek food, you will find many options to tempt your palate. The chicken in particular is juicy and flavorful without being too spicy. I like the salads and the traditional gyro-style wraps.
The generous portions and wide variety make Tino's a great value with a healthy twist. The counter service is usually brisk and polite, so need to worry if you are in a rush.
I've also attended events catered by Tino's. The feedback from guests was fantastic with many asking, "Where did you get this chicken?" Considering the price many restaurants charge to cater, this is a unique choice with a lot of bang for the buck.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Greek food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tino's had caught my eye from previous reviews of restaurants in the area. The reviews were correct! The gyro wrap was excellent, hummus was outstanding. We would go back to try more of the sides. The atmosphere was a little drab, but the food more than made up for that.

Visited September 2013
Bagshot, United Kingdom
“Nice cafe style food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I was taken to lunch here on a recent business trip to Austin. The food was good, the salad fresh and everything plentiful (which I found at almost every dining establishment I tried!). I had a "lunch" plate of chicken, double salad, an aubergine/egg plant dip that I can't remember the name of and tzatziki, accompanied with a pitta bread. All of it was lovely.

Whilst it was a great cafe style place for lunch I am not sure it is the sort of place I would want to go for dinner as I like table service for a meal out.

• Visited August 2013