“Best coffee in Austin”
Review of Teo

Teo
Ranked #28 of 112 Dessert in Austin
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Cannot beat it, period. I highly recommend this place for many, many reasons. Hours, free wifi, best coffee, gelato(!) and location! Do not tell your friends! It's a secret!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I only had the gelato - raspberry to be exact, but my friends also enjoyed some drinks and said they were just wonderful. What really, really gave me the warm fuzzies about this place is that my friend's son accidentally dropped a full container of gelato on the floor and they replaced it at no cost. Just great customer service.

1  Thank Budgje
Reviewed May 20, 2012

How can you go wrong with a shop full of gelato? Cones. bowls, optional toppings over numerous varieties of decadently delicious treats. Samples if you're not sure. Sugar free available. Friendly service. Enjoy your dessert indoors or on the patio. Have some coffee too!
Located in a retail strip center. Parking.

1  Thank clearspace
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I had read about the Italian training of Teo's owner, but it took out of town friends with a gelato craving to get me there. And I was back in a matter of days for $2.00 Tuesday! Creamy rich gelato is assuredly not diet food but go indulge on the best chocolate hazelnut you will ever taste. Or bourbon vanilla. One of my guests had the blueberry and tried to draw it out as long as she could. Friendly service and simple, roomy patio for eating outdoors. They do NOT skimp the portion on Tuesdays. The flavor selection varied considerably the two nights I was there, some adventurous (popcorn). I'll be back- soon!

1  Thank Nytex1130
Reviewed October 31, 2011

No doubt, this place has the best gelato in town. The gelato is always fresh and whatever flavor you get, the taste is wonderful and intense. My favorite flavors are pistachio, hazelnuts, almond joy, chocolate, chocolate chips, coconut, strawberry chocolate chips, peach, mango, guava, lemon, lime, oh.... heck... everything there is good.. It's hard to pick favorites!

Oh... and the lemon or lime gelato, it tastes pretty darn close to the gelato I had in Rome, back before gelato was popular in US.

I also come here for coffee. They have the best latte, that keeps me going for the whole day.

If you come here as often as I do, get the customer cards. You pay 10 of whatever it is: coffee, gelato, Italian lessons with Alberto (well... maybe not this one), but you get 12.

1  Thank gstjio

Been to Teo? Share your experiences!