Austin's Inn at Pearl Street
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$125
$76
$169
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$172
$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$136
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$119
$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$178
$170
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$94
All reviewseast roomgothic suitefrench roombed and breakfastvictoria housepecan treesbombay roomday bedother guestsprivate balconyromantic weekendsecond homesmall hoteluniversity of texas campusboutique hotelhard boiled eggsgreat place to stay
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Great experience, everything explained ahead of time. If you love antiques and every theme of a room you can imagine along with a great staff and extreamly close proximaty
to UT, Museums, I- Max and fabulous restaurants.
This is the place.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2009

My best friend and I had her birthday here for 3 wonderful days. Beautiful grounds and rooms. Great innkeeper and staff met our every need. Very close to downtown in a beautiful neighborhood. A MUST stay if you are in Austin for business or pleasure. We have traveled and stayed in many places when we have our "girl time...get away" and this was awesome. Cindy and Cindy from Houston and Canyon Lake!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2009

My Partner and I loved this place, we had the Gothic Suite which was great. I would highly recomend this place. I'm blown away by the bad reviews, I thought that hte Owner Jill was great. I guess some people need a lot of attention.

My partner and I loved it and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2009

I made a reservation through BedandBreakfast.com for 2 nights at Austin's Inn at Pearl Street. I chose the hotel for it's proximity to the downtown Hilton where our friend's wedding reception was being held. Several minutes later an employee from Austin's Inn called to let me know that they would not honor the reservation. As a consolation prize she offered me another room at DOUBLE the price for the first night of my reservation and TRIPLE the price for Saturday night.
When I balked at the sudden price change she gave me a very condescending explaination; "We are a five star hotel, we don't rent rooms for $50 a night. You should look at Motel 6 or Super 8." To that employee I have to say, you should honor your reservations, because you ARE a five star establishment. We ended up staying 15 miles out of town, but at an establishment with a KIND and COURTEOUS staff.
I have traveled on six continents and my experience with the employee at Austin's Inn was about the worst I've had anywhere.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank AnastasiaDallas
Reviewed June 15, 2009

Stayed for a long weekend and was very pleasantly surprised by the accomodations inside and out...Many rooms and suites of varying character to choose from plus lots of comfotable sitting areas in the parlor and living room, nice dining room plus several seating areas on deck, patios, by a fountain, under the trees, and more...it goes on and on. Very quiet, close to UTA, museums, restaurants and town...Great for our Business g& Getaway combo....will definitely stay again. Jill, the owner, is the BEST!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business