“Ok Pizza”

Neighborhood: West Campus
Houston, Texas
“Ok Pizza”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

The beef & jalapeño is good but this is not as good as Home Slice.

“Good Pizza... Bad Service”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The girl working at the front needs a lesson in good customer service. She had attitude with everyone and stomped around like a 6 year old kid. She acted like she couldn't hand me my credit card back she just threw it on the counter. If she has issues with people maybe management needs to put her in the back away from everyone else. The pizza took forever, I thought for a moment they were still letting the dough rise. Needless to say my White pizza was a little bland but I did have some other pizza that was loaded w/meat and it was delicious. I think they need to serve bottled drinks as well.

2 Thank Blasiandiva
“Horrible customer service! Good pizza”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I cannot believe how horrible the customer service was here. There was only one person in the back making the pizzas and only one person in the front taking orders and serving. The lady the in the front was very rude and acted like she was mad at the world. When I very quietly told her that my glass was dirty and that there was particles in my glass of water, she didnt even apologize. She was scrolling through her ipod and barely even looked at me and told me very carelessly that I can just take anyone of the other glasses of water she poured that had been sitting on the front counter. I then said thank you and took a glass of water she had up there and low and behold, that one was just a disgusting! I left it on my table where I was sitting and waited on my to go order. She came over after she stomped back and forth in and out taking orders with an attitude and I asked if they had bottled water because my 2nd glass was just as dirty and she said no, they dont have bottled water. She still didnt apologize! Besides the bad service, her rude tone of voice with the other customers coming in, her mistake of returning someone elses check receipt and credit card to the wrong table (good thing the other customer was honest and brought it back to her)(oh and she didnt say thank you to him either), the flies, the long wait, and a few other minor details that are too tiring to list, the pizza was delicious! If u dont really care about being treated rudely and want some good pizza then go here. Hopefully there will be someone different in the front or maybe she will get the chip off her shoulder and actually learn good customer service 101

3 Thank AyTx
Palo Alto, California
“Fine pizza, but not worth the wait”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We loved our pizza and the good selection of craft beers, but the wait for a table on a weeknight stretched to nearly an hour. Once we sat on the outdoor deck, we waited another hour for the pizza to arrive. The hippie-leaning crowd seemed happy to drink beer after beer, but we wanted food!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank kmuch
Austin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
Reviewed June 6, 2009

Avoid this place, especially at lunch. I decided to try this place because of the reputation of a good lunch special (2 slices of pizza, salad, and a drink for $5.99). I arrived at Salvation Pizza shortly after 11:30am on 6/3/09. I guess they just opened for the day by the disorganization of the staff. I asked if they had cheese slices and the guy had to go in the back to see what was ready (it seemed to be an unusually long time for him to find out) upon his return he told me that they did have cheese slices. I got my order to go and returned to work to eat. When I got back to work, I looked at the slices with disappointment, they looked as if they were under a heat lamp all day long. I wondered how pizza could look this old when the restaurant just opened at 11:30am. I took two bites of the pizza and immediately called the restaurant. I told them that I was not trying to be a smart [--], but I wanted to know how old the pizza was that they served me. To my surprise (well not really), the guy told me that it was from the day before. I asked if it was common practice to serve 2 day old pizza and he responded by saying they have 24 hours to serve leftovers. He offered to make it up, but I graciously declined. As soon as I hung up the phone I called the Health Dept. to make a formal complaint. Even if selling 2 day old was legal (which its not), that doesn't mean you should do it! How many times have you been to McDonald's and find a 2 day old Big Mac under the heat lamp? I will never go to this place again and I hope they also make their employee's wear Chin Nets for all the scraggly beards working in there! I give this place a solid "F"! Now I know why they call this place "Salvation Pizza"!

1 Thank Lsugrad95

Been to Salvation Pizza? Share your experiences!